Why do we treat strangers and our families better than we treat ourselves? Be kind to yourself today!
- Ask for help.
- Take a walk in the park alone.
- Read a good book for an hour.
- Watch a silly television show.
- Spend time with your child doing something you both enjoy (just the two of you).
- Have breakfast, lunch or dinner with a friend.
- Take an extra 10 minutes in the shower just enjoying the spray on your face.
- Buy yourself a wonderful herbal shower gel.
- Have a date night.
- Do nothing for a half hour.
- Don’t think about any problem for 20 minutes.
- Take a nap.
- Go Window Shopping
- Spend the night alone or with your spouse in a hotel just because…
- Give yourself a hug.
No guilt! We all have a “child within” who needs to feel special. You will be surprised at how how much more relaxed and happy that child will feel. You don’t need for someone else to give you a gift, give it to yourself. Let yourself know that you care. Sound silly? That is because it is outside your comfort zone. Inside your comfort zone, you
- Put yourself last!
- Worry about what others will think!
- Are waiting for someone else to show you appreciation!
Martyrdom is not attractive and your life is passing you by.
So take a ME day, you deserve it!